CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wedding Package Overhaul!

Yesterday I posted new wedding packages on my web site, www.dowlingphotography.org. Although I have taken photos for about 14 years, I stopped taking them as a business after I had my first child -- and then three children more! I still took pictures for family and friends but I did so because they asked me, not because I was running a business. Now that I have gotten back into the business end and am comfortable with my digital camera -- actually I am LOVING my digital camera! -- I want to build my business up to be a full time photography business. In fact, just to help get a good "jump start" on a few weddings I am offering a limited number of wedding packages to deserving Brides at obscenely low prices! In a year these packages will probably at least double, so if you are planning a wedding get in on them now! I have a set number to offer before I raise my packages. You can find these on the Investment page of my web site. I am located in Spartanburg, SC but love to travel so destination Brides can give me a call as well! We'll hook you up with low travel fees and you'll probably still get a better deal than you would if these packages were normal price! Great prices, great photos -- Let's talk -- 864.978.4327

Detra
Matt 19:26

0 comments: