CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Thanks, Web Sites and Bridal Shows!

Thank you so much for your prayers for Maggie! She is resting comfortably right now and seems to be improving. Although her little face is white and so pale she did had enough energy today to fight with her siblings -- that's a good sign, right?
I have requested that my new web site go live!!!! YAY!!! I can't wait for you to see the BIG pictures on it! It should be up within 36 hours. I'll let you know when its up so don't have to click so much! ;-)
I think I am ready for my Bridal Show! I'm keeping this very simple and low key, but I will be debuting something new so show up Sunday at the Marriott and see! Its the Elegant Wedding Showcase at the Spartanburg Marriott on January 20 from 11 - 4. Say hi if you see me -- I'm dying to know who reads my blog!
OK, I'm off to keep clicking... I'll let you know when its up!

0 comments: