CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

On Sunday I participated in the Elegant Wedding Showcase at the Marriott in Spartanburg, SC. This was my first ever Bridal show and I had so much fun! One of the reasons I chose this particular Bridal show was because they had a classier feel than the others in my area. They limit the number of vendors that each show can have to five per category. This helps both the vendors and the Brides to not feel overwhelmed.

As you can see there wasn't a "booth" but rather a large open space to move around in:

I displayed my GraphiStudio Album along with the others that we offer:

I also placed Hershey's hugs and kisses all over the tables. Can you believe I still have most of these??? My children don't know yet or I would be crazy by now! LOL



I had the opportunity to meet and speak with so many other great wedding vendors from our area. I will be placing links to their sites on my blog so you can check out their work as well.

I had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone! Thanks for a great day,

Detra
Matt 19:26

0 comments: