CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

February Special!!!

So its technically not February yet but I couldn't wait another day to post this! For the month of Feb., or from today until the end of Feb., our Portrait Sessions are 1/2 off!!!! Instead of the normal $50 session fee it is only $25. This includes individuals, Seniors, families, babies, engagement sessions...just about anything except Brides. (There will be a special for Brides coming in the Spring so check back!) All portrait sessions include online proofing and ordering for friends and family. And, as always, there is no minimum purchase to participate. Call me at 864-978-4327 to book your appointment. I take 2-3 appointments per week max so these will fill up fast! Happy almost February to you. :-)

2 comments:

U.N. Mama said...

I simply wish I was in your area more often so we could get a family portrait done! Looks great!

Detra, Matt 19:26 said...

Thanks! I wish you were here too. I can't wait to see the boys -- still!!!! :-)