CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


Wow! Can you believe that it is 2008??? I am still planning for Christmas -- and I can't believe its over. Just like that. Time, it is a flying!
We spent a nice time at home for Christmas. Here is a cute photo of Maggie in her Christmas pjs! Now THAT is a 3 yr old with attitude! LOL She insisted on wearing her pajamas shopping. Better a happy little girl at the mall than a screaming one! I'll choose my battles.
I had the opportunity to capture a beautiful wedding December 22! I love Christmas weddings. Everything is so pretty and sparkly. I'll do a post all by itself of the Bride, Summer. She was absolutely breathtaking!
I have bought a new website that will accommodate larger photos and is really nice looking. Hopefully it will be up soon -- I can't wait!!! I am thinking of switching from dowlingphotography.org to dowlingphotography.com. What do you think? Would it be too confusing? Someone help me decide!!! We are getting ready to grow by leaps and bounds so if we are going to do it now is the time! (But we don't want to lose anyone either!) Leave a comment and tell me what you think!

2 comments:

kam said...

Thanks so much for your post on my blog! I love the design of yours. The black and the bright pink is super hip and fun! Where/how did you do those effects? Thanks for the tip with the b/w pictures. I will give it a go too. Thanks for not giving me a time-out! So glad you stopped by. I hope you will come again; I love making new blogger friends!! Cheers- Kam

Detra, Matt 19:26 said...

Kam, you are so funny! I was able to do the design thanks to you! I saw a link somewhere on your blog and clicked it. I think it was pyzam? I chose a template I liked and now have no clue how to get it off, LOL. Glad I liked it!
I love to read your blog!!! Ever since Jessica Claire gave out your link I have been addicted. Really, ask me anything! ;-) Oh, and does G like little girls dressed as Santa's elves? LOL Maggie is 3 1/2, but not yet ready for a calendar...