CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Spartaburg SC Maternity Photographer



Amy and Ken are the cutest couple! I know I say this each time I post but its true: I have the cutest couples ever! And they are all in love!! I love working with people who are cute and in love.
Amy is having her first child and again, no way did I look this good with my first pregnancy! How cute is she??? The above image is one of my favorites!

I love the glow of a woman when she is pregnant! Had to capture a photo of just Mom and Dad for the baby!


Touching bellies...


Love Love LOVE this!


Another perfect belly! I give up!!! ;-)


Congratulations Ken and Amy! I can't wait to meet the newest member of your family!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Detra, love the one with the mom and dad to be! So sweet :)

~Liz said...

These are really nice, Detra!

Rach said...

Cute ideas and beautiful shots!

Jessica Deane said...

Such sweet captures!!

Unknown said...

Those are sooo sweet!! I know they will love those!!

Julie Buckman said...

I love the connection between them. They seem so full of love. You did so well capturing their excitment and personalities.

amy lenhart said...

me too!! love the connection between the soon to be mom and dad!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice shots!

heavenesque said...

These are great Detra!! I bet the couple will LOVE these:)

Leiba Bernstein said...

Great work Detra! Mom truly has a perfect belly!

Carebear said...

These are so cute! Love how well you captured the love and joy these two feel for each other and that baby!