CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jill and Michael Get Married! [Spartanburg SC Wedding Photographer]

Halloween was a gorgeous day for getting dressed up. No, not that kind of dressed up, this kind -- the wedding kind! Jill and Michael were married on a beautiful fall afternoon, and then danced into the night at Cleveland Park.
These are the shoes. I love shoes. I love silver shoes...


Jill's attendants gave a new meaning to the word. They were incredible and attentive to her every need.


The first look. I LOVE this!



The flowers smelled so good!



Cinderella walking down the aisle. I'm not including many ceremony photos but I had to show you this. I love this dress!



Married Jill with the foliage at Cleveland Park.


Isn't she beautiful?


This dress was made for her!


The little ones were So good the entire time! I didn't hear a single complaint!!!

I guess I'd better show you Michael with Jill! This was at the end of the night, just before I left. A lot of couples are tired by then and no longer want to see a camera, much less take photos, but Michael and Jill snuggled right up and did a mini-session before I left. How perfect is this Bride and Groom???



Congratulations you two! I know your lives will be filled with laughter, dancing and football for many years to come!!!!

3 comments:

~Liz said...

Lovely! You really captured the day, Detra

amy lenhart said...

what a beautiful bride!!!

craftykate said...

I so love wedding photos great captures and what a lovly bride