CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Baby Lulu -- Baby Photographer, Spartanburg, SC

Quick note before I get into this incredible baby's photos! Dowling Photography will be raising our prices beginning January 1, 2010. If you want to see the new price list just email for a copy. Thanks!

Now on to Baby Lulu!!!! This is such an enchanting child! Her parents are devoted to her and you can see the love that she has for them in her tiny little heart! I love having parents at sessions so they can play with the baby and I can get the expressions that are reserved just for them! Too cute!!

The bathtub photo above is going on my list for a huge canvas! LOVE it!!!!

And this one below... Seriously, she was done here and stopped crying just to stick out her toungue! She is so cute I could eat her!!!!


Of course I don't stop shooting when babies cry. Then I would miss this:


Loving the B&W!!!


Flirting with her Dad...

Thank you Kelly and Thom for another chance to play with Baby Lulu!!! I had a great time!!!

5 comments:

Leiba Bernstein said...

Wow Detra I LOVE the picture in the tub!! What an adorable baby!

Wende Trew said...

Detra those are sooo CUTE!!

Zoe Berkovic said...

I love that bath shot! Such great emotion!

Carebear said...

That tub picture is fantastic! What the heck are you using as bubbles?! They look so great. And you know I love crying kiddos - that picture is priceless!

Detra, Matt 19:26 said...

Thank you everyone!!! I have clear plastic balls that come apart for the bubbles. I bought them from someone and now want more!!!