CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 27, 2007


Vacation time is here!!! YEA!!!! I am so excited to be going on vacation with my entire family this week. My sisters are both going to be there with their families, and my Mom will be coming as well. Clint has to come back to work Wednesday, but he and I will go back for a wedding two weeks later by ourselves so its not too much of a downer. While we are there I will be shooting at least two Trash the Dress Sessions, possibly three -- if my sister can fit back into her wedding gown! She did give me a nephew last year, so we may have to wait until next summer for that one. Either way, I am so excited and look forward to these. Most gowns are not completely trashed after the session, they are just in dire need of a good dry cleaner. I'll post some pics when I get back!
I will also be shooting a few family portraits while there. Its almost the end of summer, so if you haven't had your family portraits made yet think beach! I can be reached at 864-978-4327 for last minute sessions. There is a $50 sitting fee, then you may order a la carte online. Its just too easy.
Have a good week and I'll post some good stuff when I get back!

Detra
Matt 19:26


PS Adding a photo from a portrait session I took this week. This is Kim. She had me photograph her for a magazine contest. She is entering b/c she so doesn't look her age! She was a lot of fun, and the camera just loved her! Good luck Kim!!!

0 comments: