CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Clint and I went to a wonderful cookout given by one of his friends from work. I was able to put a lot of names and faces together and we had a lot of fun. Here's a pic of Clint I snapped with my new lens...
Everyone was a good sport and let me take pictures, but out of respect for privacy I'm not posting their faces all over the Internet for everyone to see. I will show you two fabulous cooks: Bo Dean and Kevin. Thanks for the great steak, men!
Their was a uber cute pond in the front yard. It was so long I couldn't fit it all in my lens!
It even came complete with frogs!! Here's one that croaked louder than we talked that evening. You know you're in the country when you have to raise your voice to be heard over the frogs!
Thanks for a great evening, everyone. I'll send some pics with Clint to work! Can't wait to do it all over again Saturday!

Detra
Matt 19:26

0 comments: