CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Surprise Birthday Party!

I shot a surprise birthday party at Cleveland Park Hall last Saturday. It was a lot of fun and I had a great time! Everyone made me feel so welcome, I learned about a different culture and tasted some new food! A few pics:

Everyone had a great time!
It was also a party to welcome a new baby into the family! Welcome Sia!
Don't you just love all of the colors???
The cake was my favorite part! After singing Happy Birthday the family and friends got to feed cake to the birthday man -- until he said Stop! I want to do that on my birthday! (And not stop!!) ;-)
This is a picture of some of the food that I had. It was catered by the family's restaurant, the Five Spices, located off of East Main Street in Spartanburg, SC. If you are ever in the area you have to try this! It was so good! Clint & I plan to go there soon for our date night!
Happy Birthday Jay!

0 comments: