CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 1, 2007

Kristy's Bridal Session




Kristy's Bridal Session was so much fun! The two images above are the ones that will be displayed at the wedding tomorrow. I love the Magnolias! Fits in so perfectly with a Southern Bride.
Kristy's fiance actually came with her to the shoot so I can't take credit for all of the pictures! He had a lot of great ideas, and even posed so she would know exactly what to do! ;-) It was very different from most shoots, but we laughed the entire time so it was a good different.
Kristy chose to order a 16 x 20. This is the size that I have of my own wedding portrait. If you would like to have me photograph your Bridal Portrait there is a $75 sitting fee, then you can order by the print. 16 x 20's are $75.00, or add canvas for $100 more. Bridal shoots can last up to two hours, at a location of your choice.
You may contact me at 864-978-4327 or dowlingphoto@aol.com.

0 comments: