CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 18, 2007

What a fun week!

I have had so much fun with my shoots this week -- and I still have one left to do!
Here are the amazing Kim and Steven. Their wedding is in October so don't forget to check back and see how cool it was. Kim has really great taste and showed me lots of pictures from other photographers of things that she liked. I enjoyed working with them and can't wait for the Bridal!


Here is the most adorable baby boy. He has the sweetest smile, cutest little teeth and an amazing endurance for staying in front of the camera! I also got to try out my new prop on him. Check it out:


Be sure and check back in after Saturday to see Christy's Bridal pics! She is going to be an absolutely gorgeous Bride, and her wedding date is fast approaching so you won't have to wait too long to see those.
Hope everyone is enjoying these beautiful days we are having!



0 comments: