CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 14, 2007

Here are a few pictures that I have been promising to post. Tomorrow I will shoot a beautiful baby boy and then Wed its off for engagement pics with a fantastic couple! Check back as I also plan to post my new favorite pic of a very sweet couple! Hint: Its already on my website!!


Isn't she beautiful? She competed this weekend in a state pageant and I was lucky enough to be able to take some pics of her for her portfolio. Will update you as to how she did. Here is a family portrait of Mark & Tory and children. I used this set up for the church pictures I did.

How cute are these children???? I LOVED this picture -- look at his face! A surprise picture for Mother's Day! We went out into nature to get this shot! Their Mom had NO idea this was happening!!!
The beautiful Bride of 50 years! This was taken right before she walked down the aisle. I hope I look half as good on my 50th anniversary with Clint! (I'm sure he does too, LOL) Check back to see more soon and let me know what you think!

0 comments: