CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Such a busy week!

I have been shooting like a crazy lady for the past week and I am so tired!!! I had the anniversary wedding that I will post pics of early next week, a couples shoot -- I have a new favorite picture! Some of these will go on the website, as well as here, next week. Also, an aspiring model who will be in a state pageant in two weeks, and a family portrait today. That on top of a really awesome birthday party for my daughter's friend (Happy Birthday Claire!!) and a busy week filled with phone meetings and regular everyday stuff has left little time for laundry and dishes! Luckily, I have a great husband who supports me and understands. Sort of. ;-)
Friday my husband's brother will be here from Florida for a quick two day trip, then Saturday I have an all day shoot at a church/preschool in Traveler's Rest, so a busy weekend again -- and then I breathe! Hopefully, at least, between editing all of these pictures. I didn't realize just how much I tend to overshoot until I sat down to edit this week. Its amazing how fast a couple of shots turns into a couple of hundred! I do love every minute of it, and do realize just how blessed I am to be doing what I love. I have an early appointment in the morning with my amazing hair stylist, Lexi, so off to bed for now. Talk to you soon!

0 comments: