CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

One of my favorite families! -- Upstate SC Family Photography


I met up with Steven, Kim and Logan at Cleveland Park in Spartanburg, SC. It had been rainy all week and we were worried that we may have a not so pretty day. Ha! It was one of the hottest days we have had and we were all drained and hot and sweaty when it was done.
I'm so glad that they are just so photogenic that no matter what the weather they can look like this! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!!!!

Kim wanted to try this. Can you tell it was bright out? Their eyes must have been burning, but how cute would this be printed as a square and framed?

We found the teeniest bit of shade...

Logan on the swing...


Something I wanted to try. Once I get caught up editing I may go back and play with this one some more!

The parents...


The incredible son!


Thanks Steven and Kim (and Logan!) for coming down to play with me! Next time we play in your back yard!!!!

xoxo

Detra
Matt 19:26

0 comments: