CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Newborn Baby Photographer -- Spartanburg, SC -- Baby Luke!

I photographed a maternity session not too long ago and told the very nice Mom to be that this was not how you looked when you are pregnant with your first child. Well, here I am with another Mom and I'm just saying: this is not what you look like after having your first child!!! Doesn't she look incredible?!?!

I have a fascination with baby feet. I always love to look at them, hold them... One of my favorite photographs ever was when our ultrasound technician took a photo of the feet for us. Our first little footprint. Here are baby Luke's tiny feet!



And here is Luke! What a great baby he is. As soon as he was asleep we put him in these funny poses and he stayed there long enough for me to grab this:



And this! I just don't know if I like these better in color or black and white!


Here is one my own Mom would approve of. She always tells me that babies should look like babies. How precious is a sleeping baby???

Thank you everyone for letting me spend the afternoon with you and monopolize the baby!!!! I can't wait for you to see them all!!!!

xoxo

Detra
Matt 19:26

0 comments: