CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kelly's Belly!

I wondered when I started photographing maternity sessions if I would get bored easily. The answer is no. Just like with weddings, each couple is different and there are so many emotions and feelings to capture that it feels like I am playing, not working. I also LOVED being pregnant so I have a thing for bellies! ;-)

Meet Kelly, who's belly is just adorable!!! We wrapped her up like a mummy -- but don't worry, the tightness is just an illusion. :-)

Kelly's husband Thom came along and we managed to snap more than a few images with him in them. I love the way this one shows the size of the belly next to his hand. Kelly is a really tiny person. He obviously just adores her!!!


Hugging his two girls...


This one makes me want to whisper. So serene!



Kelly and Thom: You are going to be the best parents!!! I can't wait to see the baby. Thank you for letting me capture your belly.

xoxo

Detra
Matt 19:26

0 comments: