CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Seth

Meet Seth. Seth is a little baby -- 4 lbs, 6 oz full term! -- and so much fun to work with! He is so advanced for his age. I know that sounds funny but he was three weeks old in these photos and was already holding his head up and rolling over. Here he is playing with his parent's rings between his feet:


He napped:



I LOVE this one of him. This is a tiny rug so you can see how miniature he is! And look at the little wrinkles on his belly. I could have played with him all day!


Angie is a GREAT Mom! Seth is number four and Angie just keeps going and going... When I had number four I cried for Clint to stay at home and not leave me with all of those babies alone. :-) After the first day I realized they weren't going to take over, but still, it was scary and I had hormones and things happening. Angie is always smiling, always doing and her children always look so well cared for and happy. God has truly given her the gift of being a Mom!



I will be announcing my baby portrait plan within the next three weeks so stay tuned! I am trying to decide what the big kickoff "incentive" should be. I love to give deals, print credit, you name it -- I love to give! What do you want to see as the introductory offer? Leave a comment and let me know. If I receive 5 different comments (tell your friends!) I'll give away a free session to one of you!

Happy Hump Day!

Detra
Matt 19:26

0 comments: