CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Oh wow! Is it September already??? Where did the summer go, and why did it go so fast?
I have kept busy with the children, weddings and photography sessions. I'll try to post a few soon but some are private so sorry! I have also had the privilege of photographing a few sessions for NILMDTS. Check them out, they are such a touching organization.
On Monday I hope to see Sandy Puc in Columbia, SC. I can't wait! Not long after that I will be introducing my new BABY PLAN!!!! Yea!!!! I have baby fever so maybe it'll help to be able to play with other's babies and then send them home, or maybe I'll be pregnant by Christmas! LOL Either way I LOVE babies and definitely have a passion for them. I hope to be THE baby photographer to go to!
On a side note, if you are a photographer you should definitely check out the [b] school. It opens October 1st. I can't wait!!!



Have a great day and I'll post some photos for you later. Right now my MIL is coming from FL to stay with us and I have to clean clean clean!!! Hurricane season is so not fun!
See ya later!

Detra
Matt 19:26

0 comments: