CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

C & A!

Thursday I met a local homeschool family at a small neighborhood park. It had warmed up outside to about 55* that day -- I think! -- but it was cool by the time we got there and started taking photographs. By the time we left my hands were purple and I wanted to whine but I couldn't because they were being such good sports about it and I KNEW they were freezing!!! The family is very close and the children didn't mind showing affection for their incredible Mom in public. I loved this one:
And this was unposed! I was so impressed with their love for one another.

They just did what came natural! I love that this is so natural for them!!!

Here is C:
And one of A:
Doesn't A have the makings of a model??? Incredible features and she photographs beautifully!
Thanks for letting me hang out with ya'll. I can't wait to do it again when the flowers awaken and our hands don't freeze up! :-)

xoxo

Detra
Matt 19:26

0 comments: