CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

American Heart Association Walk-a-thon!!!

On Saturday I had the honor of photographing the American Heart Association's annual walk-a-thon. It was held in Spartanburg at Liberty Park, near Spartanburg Regional Medical Center. I do believe it was the coldest day ever!!! I have been in the snow and have not been cold like on Saturday! The winds were like ice cubes pummeling against you. It was the worst kind of cold I can remember, so all of the people who came out -- some in shorts! -- are definitely my heroes!!
Above are three women from Michelin who had the cutest dolls!, and below is a survivor of heart disease!
Trying to keep warm while waiting...

Entertainment!
We have to do that too???
Now the walk!
Look at the line of people! What a great turnout!!!
Love the dog!
Isn't everyone having fun despite the cold?
I love this one of the City officer and the Michelin man. Is he a man or a marshmallow? Or something else? Hmmm.....
Whatever he is he is friendly!
Thanks for letting me come out and freeze with ya'll!!! I look forward to next year -- and I am buying warmer clothes for that one! :-)

0 comments: