CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Where's Detra???

I'm still here! I had a great time at the conference and am happy to be home. You would *think* that letting four children go to the beach and play in February would be a good idea, right? I think my sister thought it was a good idea, until it happened. I haven't downloaded the pictures from that trip yet but will as soon as I have a chance to breathe!
On another note, my Grandmother has had a heart attack and is not doing well. She's in ICU and my other sister is on her way home from out of state. If you could say a little prayer for us as we go through this we would greatly appreciate it. I have lost one grandmother when I was twelve - and that's it. I am blessed to have my grandparents with me, but my Grandmother in particular has been such a presence in my life that I can't even begin to imagine what life will be like without her.
On a happier note we have a little addition to our family! I'll show you a picture of her soon as well, promise! Hint: She's around 2 lbs and we are wrapped!!! Anyone care to guess?