CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Going to Conference!

My husband says I have it made, and to hear him tell it I would agree! His last comment came because of my upcoming convention to Myrtle Beach. On Monday I will be headed to the beach for a very quick seminar with exciting photographers I have been dying to meet! I had originally planned on coming home Tuesday afternoon, but I have the room until Wednesday so why not stay??? I will be taking along my sister and my four children, and if I have a spare moment I will of COURSE take some pics of them and post them on this blog next week. Remember that it is February when you start asking yourself why I dressed my children in long sleeves at the beach! ;-) I will have my phone with me and my computer so if you need anything just call and leave a voice mail or email me and I'll be in touch as soon as I can!
I didn't want to leave you without a couple of pictures. Here are two Brides who did Bridal Portraits at the beach in August.

This one was taken in the morning and the water was a little chilly!

Another Bride, another day, but later in the evening. It was much warmer by then!

Can you see the difference in the clarity of the photos? I love to do early morning portraits in the summer to avoid all of the humidity. August is very humid! Plus, if we start in the morning we don't lose our light.

We take a family -- meaning my entire family, Mom and all! -- trip usually in late summer to the beach each year. This year I will be taking appointments for sessions on the beach! I haven't decided on the dates yet, so if you have a favorite leave it in the comment section and maybe we will plan around it! I am trying to work around my summer weddings, so this could be an earlier trip this year. Who knows???
I look forward to blogging again next week. Until then, I am only a phone call away!

0 comments: