CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 23, 2007

Welcome to my Blog!!!!

I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog, since it is the new "must-have-accessory" for spring, so here it goes. Welcome to my blog! I hope that you will bookmark me and get to know me a little better through my entries. I'm Detra, wife to Clint and Mom to four beautiful and wonderful children. I have been taking pictures since I was old enough to hold my Mom's camera. I love to capture what I see, and I love to look at what other's see as well. Some of my favorite photographer's right now are Jessica Claire, Denis Reggie, and [b]ecker.
I will be shooting a rehearsal dinner tomorrow, and then a 50th wedding anniversary renewing of the vows -- which is a complete ceremony, bridesmaids and all -- on Wednesday, so stay tuned for more info on that.
Feel free to drop me a comment if you want! I'd love to hear from you!!

Detra
Matt 19:26

0 comments: